I’m opening Case study spaces on Fridays, starting on the 28th. These are super discounted one to one CLINICAL SOMATIC MOVEMENT lessons, so they come with a small list of requirements…
- The Case study spots are strictly going with the protocols and participants have to commit to 6 Friday sessions – same time every week,
12-1pm, 1.15-2.15pm or 2.30-3.30.
- I expect about 30min of ‘homework’ daily, practicing the movements we work with, as the lessons build up on theÂ previous one each time.
- I would like to work with anyone without previous experience in Clinical Somatic Movement Education (if you have attended my classes, feel free to email me!)
- Lessons are 20â‚¬ each to cover a childminder. This is less than half the listed price.
- Lessons might be audio recorded for training purposes and pictures to track progress will be taken.
- Dates: April 28th, May 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th, June 2nd
If you think you would like to participate, pleaseÂ fill out the contact form below.Â If there are more people interested than places available, I will pick 2.